Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 3

Still very sore today from Day 1 (was chest & back). Hurts to even wash my armpits. Triceps also sore. Dreading popping in the next DVDs (arms + shoulders, and then Ab Ripper X) because I don't know if my chest will explode.

Am thinking about starting real soon.. but "Intervention" is on at 9 pm :)

Today I spent about $130 more on the program. Two 50 lb. weights (for back), a tub of Whey Protein Complex (GNC), and a drink shaker bottle.

For food I had a Clif protein bar, grillen chicken salad w/no dressing (Burger King), and a chicken parm patty with caesar salad [little bit of dressing] (Sbarro).

Here I go...

All done with Arms & Shoulders followed by Ab Ripper X. Ab ripper kicked my ass, had to press Pause a lot of times. Had my first protein shake - kind of gross, but necessary, I know. I should have bought 10 pound weights instead of 50 - the 50's were for lifting with the delts, but I'd rather do 10 lb. tricep work.

No comments:

Post a Comment